As an end-to-end solution provider, Engagis offers a full range of hardware. Hardware elements include:
- Screens: We offer a wide range of screens from 3.5″ to 100+” in both display only and touchscreens. Our largest digital display screen is 12m.
- Media players: Our range of media players vary from simple display only units to high-powered units required for intensive touch applications.
- Consumer Electronic Merchandising: As the only Authorised distributor of MTI solutions Australia, New Zealand and much of South East Asia, we offer retail merchandising and security solutions that allow retailers to securely display, power and showcase a full spectrum of consumer electronics.
- Network devices: To ensure a stable internet connection, our networks are built to a commercial grade and have an unrivalled uptime of 99+%.
- Peripheral devices: Our custom hardware solutions can be integrated with a range of peripheral devices. Printers, scanners, barcode readers and payment devices are often required for our kiosk deployments.
We strive to balance the delivery of a high quality service with low overall lifecycle costs to our customers. We work closely with OEM suppliers to source the correct consumer grade technology for their digital media networks.
While our continued positioning is to remain agnostic to the hardware and software, with a focus clearly on the end customer solution, Engagis has long- established relationships with key OEM suppliers including Samsung, Aopen, NEC and MTI. Engagis is even an authorised Original Equipment Manufacturer for Microsoft.
All of our media players applications use Windows 10 as the standard, and our Eze Impress CMS is compatible with Chrome, Edge and IE11.
Eze Impress is supported by Engagis on the Long-Term Servicing Branch of Windows 10 only – 2015 build 1511 and 2016 build 1607, and will be supported for the lifetime of the app until July 2021.