Back of House Menu Boards
Equip and inspire your staff to better serve customers with in-store staff portals. Eze Comms Back of House Menu Boards empower businesses to connect with staff via innovative communication portals in the form of in-store touch screens, and online cloud-based software.
Information shared by leading organisations includes online product training, promotional updates, performance scorecards, customer feedback, time and attendance, maintenance logs, issues management and more. This easy to use tool also manages staff rosters, time & attendance, captures and tracks service tickets, and shares KPIs.
- Communicate a range of critical information to staff including product information, new promotions, staff training and a whole lot more.
- Communicate efficiently with all stores and staff , as well as individual stores. Messages can be centrally managed while store specific messages can quickly and easily be uploaded by the store manager.
- Eze Comms portal options even off er video chat across stores.
Data Capture and Information Management
- Offers a central hub for all staff information by consolidating existing information systems into one intuitive, easy to use & accessible portal.
- Eze Comms allows for input, analysis and reporting of data from sales, rostering, performance, maintenance, issues management & more.
- Ensure consistent training and messaging across multiple locations. Full distribution control means head office can direct messages to all channels, all States, specific States and/or specific stores.
- Save time and money on training and induction by offering a suite of materials in one central access point. Training materials can be accessed online, on-the-go or via a range of on-site portals.
- Up to date product information
- Attractive, intuitive and easy to use user interface
- Distribute staff updates and training information
- Staff rostering and time/appointment management
- View, print and email catalogues and brochures to customers
- Search and browse functions
- Web based CMS
- Utilisation reporting and data analysis tools