Tablet-controlled digital punch-clock systems offer the chance to use web and smartphone integrated technology and software to vastly simplify staff rostering and payroll processes, as well as slashing labour costs in the process. These systems are already being used to shave up to 10% off the wage bills of some quick service restaurants, and help to prepare an entire roster in just a few minutes.
Eze Comms Digital punch clocks also offer the chance for managers to schedule, control and predict staffing according to historical or predicted sales, calculate labour costs, and cut non-productive admin by exporting staff hours to payroll packages.
Eze Comms systems can be set-up to allow anytime anywhere access, and can even advise staff of shifts through instant SMS messaging and email.
- Communicate a range of critical information to staff including product information, new promotions, staff training and a whole lot more.
- Communicate effi ciently with all stores and staff , as well as individual stores. Messages can be centrally managed while store specific messages can quickly and easily be uploaded by the store manager.
- Eze Comms portal options even off er video chat across stores.
Data Capture and Information Management
- Offers a central hub for all staff information by consolidating existing information systems into one intuitive, easy to use & accessible portal.
- Eze Comms allows for input, analysis and reporting of data from sales, rostering, performance, maintenance, issues management & more.
- Ensure consistent training and messaging across multiple locations. Full distribution control means head office can direct messages to all channels, all States, specific States and/or specific stores.
- Save time and money on training and induction by offering a suite of materials in one central access point. Training materials can be accessed online, on-the-go or via a range of on-site portals.
- Up to date product information
- Attractive, intuitive and easy to use user interface
- Distribute staff updates and training information
- Staff rostering and time/appointment management
- View, print and email catalogues and brochures to customers
- Search and browse functions
- Web based CMS
- Utilisation reporting and data analysis tools