Read below to see 7 benefits of the digital retail store.
- Engage shoppers more easily.
Dynamic touchscreen solutions allow you to actively engage customers with the ability to search, scroll and compare products.
- Create a 24/7 sales assistant.
Customers can shop via your window displays 24/7.
- Empower staff to better serve.
Equip staff with the latest tools so they can meet the needs of customers.
- Maximise return on investment.
Digital displays increase message recall and can be centrally updated with the latest promotions. This saves you time and money.
- Increased marketing agility.
When promotions or prices change, a single change can update all of your marketing material – both online and instore.
- Bring you’re in-store marketing to life.
Dynamic movement and rich content is why digital displays get at least 22% more interest from passers-by.
- Improve your in store ambiance.
Adopters of digital displays are perceived as trendy, leading-edge brands.
Why retailers love digital technology
See just why retailers love digital technology with these 6 points.
- Shows off your brand as modern, stylish and fashionable.
- Draws customers and increases floor traffic.
- Allows you to update prices and promotions faster, easier and cheaper.
- Enables staff to serve customers better.
- Offers real time access to targeting, trends and traffic data.
- It allows you to display more stock and more options.
Why shoppers love digital technology
See just why shoppers love digital technology with these 3 points.
- It’s fun! Your customers enjoy engaging with interactive solutions and retail theatre.
- They can search, browse and purchase your products anytime, anywhere.
- They get served easier and faster.
Digital Connectivity in Action
See how Sarah connects with digital technology in store, on the go, and at home or the office; emphasising the importance of connecting with consumers across all available channels.
Sarah and her friends are drawn in store by a digital display promoting the new season’s range. While the sales assistant showcases the range to her friends on an iPad, Sarah uses a touchscreen to mix and match the latest accessories before purchasing her new outfit.
On the go
On her way home, Sarah receives a text message from the store thanking her for her purchase. The message also offers a promotional discount for their online store. She tells her friends about it via the ‘refer a friend’ link.
At home or the office
Sarah loves her new clothes. She heads to the website and browses more products online. The online portal features the same mix and match application from instore and she picks up right where she left off.