What does the retail store of the future look like?
For retailers, the future is digital. The future is connected.
Our customers are changing.
The way we search, discover and transact has transformed rapidly. Whether at home, on the go, or in your store, shoppers are now using multiple channels to browse, compare and transact.
As our customers continue to embrace digital, many retailers are asking:
- How can I embrace digital to increase sales? and;
- How can I engage my customers in store, at home and on the go?
Successful retailers are answering these questions with low cost digital solutions that make their business run faster, easier and cheaper.
The modern customer expects an interconnected experience across every engagement channel – from the smartphone, tablet and home desktop to the in-store display screen and customer service assistant.
Digitally connected retail stores are responding to these needs by delivering customer engagement anytime, anywhere.
At Engagis, we share your goals; to empower your customers, to interact how and when they choose, equip your staff to better serve customers and greatly increase your sales, all at a lower cost.
Imagine an interconnected, digital retail store.
One of the foundations of the next generation retail store is the digital shopfront. This technology is already being used with great success by innovative, forward thinking retailers to attract and retain customers, educate staff and make more sales.
Digital Connectivity in Action
See digital connectivity in action with these 11 examples of digital connectivity in a physical environment.
- Professionally showcase products and imagery in vivid and crisp full-colour on these large, dynamic screens.
- Matrix displays and video walls have independent screens that can display different products or can combine to provide that special promotion.
- Ensure customers can access up to date pricing and product information with centrally updated digital ticketing.
- Interactive screens allow walk by traffic to browse your products and email shortlists — even when your store is closed.
- In store touchscreens and tablets allow customers to browse and find relevant products quickly and easily.
- These outdoor displays use interactive applications inspire, challenge and engage your customers anytime, anywhere.
- Free wi-fi hotspots with integrated digital media management draw customers and enable them to browse your stock at their leisure.
- Smartphones and tablets with specialist mobile apps enable staff to manage customers entering your store, present product information and assist customers.
- Mobile and tablet apps empower your customers to access your products and services on the go.
- Staff communication portals allow managers to easily convey product updates, promotions, training and rostering information with staff.
- Eze Comms tools allow managers to effectively report on operations and use captured data for upcoming promotions.