Working together to achieve remarkable outcomes.
At Engagis we believe that together we can accomplish far more than individually. It’s about a common purpose, driven by some of the world leaders in digital engagement, who as a team have achieved great things. We take pride in all our staff and look to explore, and accelerate your personal growth to achieve your career aspirations.
If you would like to join our diverse and passionate team, please take a look at the vacancies below.
Level 2 Senior Support Analyst
- Remote technical troubleshooting and maintenance of Engagis solutions and applications
- Effective utilisation of technical in-field resources to resolve customer incidents
- Addressing technical escalations from Level 1 Support Team ensuring the escalation is of a high technical standard, identify training gaps, and resolving within SLA
- Escalating technical requests to development teams
- Network troubleshooting including IP configuration, Router configuration, RDP
- Provisioning and dispatch of Digital Media Players for support purposes
- Work closely with the sales team and Subject Matter Experts to make sure the solutions proposed are saleable, commercially viable and meet our clients’ expectations
- Optimise sales conversion rates and the average value of each sale
- Ensure that work performed by the Solutions Design and Production teams achieve the outcomes expected by the stakeholders
- Conduct regular project review meetings with the client to maintain synchronisation with production
- Identify additional opportunities and feed this information back for prosecution
Are you interested in joining the team but haven’t found the right opening? We encourage potential applicants to contacts us at any time.